[Dragaera] The shirt of Paarfi

A.S. Zanoni chica at dreamcafe.com
Thu Jan 10 10:56:15 PST 2008

Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 07:55:36 -0800
From: Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Gift Shop

Davdi Silverrock wrote:

> > Take 6:
[snipped]
> > Amusing thought:  You know I just visualized wearing this shirt?  Her
> > Highness the Empress Zerika IV.  Obviously, not while on duty.
> >
> > Heh.

It's funny... But as a practical point...

How on earth do you plan on cramming all that on a single T-Shirt?
(Well, and have it be in any way legible?)

Majikjon

------------------------------

=twinkles=  I should think that the battle for legibility has been lost
long ago.

I cannot advise for what can fit and be read easily.  The epic debated in
many messages, yesterday, that would fit well on a poster.  :D

Referring to a later message from Elizabeth:  96 point type?  Um, was that
9.6 point?

(Sorry if others already asked - I get Daily Digest for the list.)

*---

--
A.S. Zanoni
Outbound Convention Liaison for Steven Brust

Steven's Travel & Event Schedule:
http://www.angelfire.com/fang/dreamcafe_chica