[Dragaera] Giddy T-shirt par-ergon

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 21:05:25 PST 2008

On Jan 12, 2008 7:47 PM, Jerry Friedman wrote:

> "Two words" is an excellent thought, but where it is, it doesn't
> strike me as particularly Paarfi-like.

[Gives Jerry Friedman a look that is impossible to describe]

>  The earlier it goes, the more words come after it,

Perhaps rather than having the last line where it is (as an
attribution), we could make *that* the preamble (and perhaps
right-justify it)?  Either way, it is my intention that it be smaller
than the main body of the paragraph.  And the "M" in "My" will
distinguish the paragraph anyways.

Hence, Mk 14:

Two words from a certain Gentleman of the House of the Hawk:

My esteemed mother and father (&c.)