[Dragaera] Giddy T-shirt par-ergon

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 12:32:40 PST 2008

Well, since the grammar following "did me the honor" was bothering me anyway:

Rev Mk 16:

My esteemed mother and father, in search of diversion from their
diminishing duties and mounting cares, traveled to Dragaera City and
sojourned there at no small expense (enjoying tolerably fine meals and
entertainments), just at that crucial point in our history when, in
addition to unrest and uprisings in the city, the conflict between the
Dragon Heir Lord Adron e'Kieron and the Phoenix Emperor Tortaalik
erupted into open rebellion, culminating in the explosion of raw
amorphia that transformed the city and its environs into the Lesser
Sea of Chaos; and while I am indeed glad that my parents had the good
fortune to escape the Disaster with their lives, all that they did me
the honor of providing as a token of their adventure was this very
garment that you see before you, and which, you perceive, is merely a
tube of common fabric; a shapeless, buttonless, collarless shirt.
 --  Two words from a certain Gentleman of the House of the Hawk.