[Dragaera] Striving towards Paarfiction...

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:43:07 PST 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 3:27 PM, Jon Lincicum wrote:

> I would think that Paarfi's word for what we call a T-Shirt would be "tunic".

By happy chance, "tunic" appears tolerably often in the Texts.
Wotthehell, I'm going with it.

Revision Mk 18:

My esteemed mother and father traveled to Dragaera City in search of
diversion, and sojourned there at no small expense, enjoying the
city's tolerably fine meals and entertainments, just at that crucial
point in our history when, in addition to unrest and uprisings in the
city, the conflict between the Dragon Heir Lord Adron e'Kieron and the
Phoenix Emperor Tortaalik erupted into open rebellion, culminating in
the explosion of raw amorphia that transformed the city and its
environs into the Lesser Sea of Chaos; and while I am indeed glad that
my parents had the good fortune to escape the Disaster with their
lives, the only token of their adventure that I had the honor of
receiving was the simple garment that you see before you, which, you
perceive, is of sadly cheap and common fabric, designed much like a
plain buttonless short tunic: this very shirt.
 --  Two words from a certain Gentleman of the House of the Hawk.