[Dragaera] Striving towards Paarfiction...

Jot Powers books at bofh.com
Mon Jan 14 21:37:41 PST 2008

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 11:14:25PM -0600, David Dyer-Bennet wrote:
> Jerry Friedman wrote:
> > Sorry about the duplicate post, Jot.  I still hate the reply
> > default.
>
> And on other lists I'm on without that default, we see traffic intended
> to be private exposed on the list at least this often.  Though it mostly
> hasn't been, that can be *seriously* bad, and hence I think it's a bad
> default.

It's one of the few computer based religious wars that I'm agnostic
on.  No worries, I see both sides.  I may even have been doing this
nearly as long as DDB.  :)

The occasional dup post causes me no angst.

-Jot
--
 Jot Powers      http://www.superpowers.us      <books at bofh.com>
"If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has