[Dragaera] Striving towards Paarfiction...

Davdi Silverrock davdisil at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:35:57 PST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 8:34 PM, Jerry Friedman wrote:

>  Among the Paarfisms, "you perceive" strikes as
> the least important.

I entirely disagree, and I have objective evidence in support of my
argument:  If you will do me the honor of going to the "Concordance"
section on Amazon for each volume of /The Viscount of Adrilankha/, you
will perceive that the word "perceive" is among the top 100 words
therein.  Given the word count for those books, this is significant, I
nearly think.

I can do an adjectivectomy on the text, though.  See what you think of
the next revision, although I do not implement all of your
recommendations.