[Dragaera] Is less more Paarfict?

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 17:39:31 PST 2008

If I may put in a pair of words at this late point in developments (and this may be my last post for a while: tomorrow we drive up to Boston for Arisia, and I will be very, very busy): "some sort of" sounds unPaarfiish to me. Perhaps, in place of "sort":
varietyformspeciesHmm, "some species of shirt". I nearly think I like that.

-- Mark A. Mandel, proprietor, Cracks and Shards
   http://www.cracksandshards.com
   a Steven Brust fan website