[Dragaera] Yahoo mail bug

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 07:20:45 PST 2008

This is (the relevant part of) a message I am about to send to one of the
professional mailing lists I am on:

Recently Yahoo mail has developed a serious bug: when a user replies to a
message, retaining the original message as quoted material, all of that
quoted material
is
formatted
one
word
per
line.
See (name1)'s reply, below (name2)'s original header.

This is the third mailing list I have seen it on. I haven't been able to
find any way to complain to Yahoo about it (file a bug report). But maybe
if the keepers of a lot of mailing lists and representatives of
organizations wrote to them it would get their attention. Hopefully?

m a m