[Dragaera] Favorite Potential Crossover Character (A Poll)

Mark A. Mandel thnidu at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 19:18:22 PST 2008

--- Jon Lincicum <lincicum at comcast.net> wrote:

> From: Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood <dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org>
> > I really miss Aerich. It's hard to imagine reading _Lyorn_ someday
> > without him in it.
>
> It's a pity Sethra or The Necromancer couldn't revivify Aerich, really.
> I mean, they were both right there, and his brain was undamaged. Ah
> well.
>
> Majikjon

His spine was broken, alas. Even without damage to the brain itself,
chopping off the head or otherwise severing the spine makes a person
unrevivifiable [Jrg 42,Phx 139].
http://www.cracksandshards.com/deaths.html#Beheading

-- Mark A. Mandel, proprietor, Cracks and Shards
   http://www.cracksandshards.com
   a Steven Brust fan website