[Dragaera] Favorite Potential Crossover Character (A Poll)

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Thu Feb 7 07:23:41 PST 2008

Jerry Friedman wrote:
> Don't we assume the Empress's lover in /Phoenix/ is still the
> same Laszlo?

I assume so, but I'm curious to know if he's aging, or if not, why not,
or how much not, etc. The difference in lifespans is one of the key
advantages Dragaerans have over humans. I suppose Laszlo gets around it
in some way by being a warlock, but would this path be open to a wider
variety of people if it were generally known? Is this another example of
Verra playing favorites, to some extent? Or is Zerika using the Orb?

> I wonder whether Steven decided that he'd had as much fun as
> he could with Aerich.

Well, and Athos dies in _The Vicomte de Bragelonne_, so presumably
Aerich has to die at the end of _The Viscount of Adrilankha_.

--
Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!