[Dragaera] Names & Parentage

Scott Crain s_thomas_crain at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 10:39:54 PST 2008

Don't you hate it when you can't remember a name?

I was looking at FHYA today, and read about Grita who, naturally, is one of the nice wonderful villains for our heroes.  However, she's also a halfbreed -- a Dragon/Dzur halfbreed, IIRC.  Just like the mother of the target in 'Jhereg'.  So I looked her up in the Lyorn Archives, but nowhere in her files ('real' or speculation) does it mention this.  I was going to put in speculation, but then I realized that I couldn't remember the name of the guy who ripped the Jhereg Council off...

Ah, there we go -- Mellar.  Anyhow.

So.  Speculation: Grita & Mellar.  Mother and son?

S. Thomas Crain
Author-in-Training