[Dragaera] No traffic since February?

Michele Riccio mr1 at rcosta.com
Fri Mar 14 14:35:21 PDT 2008

On 13 Mar 2008 at 15:23, Margaret Young wrote

> Thanks Michele — and my sympathies (concerns?) for what you went
> through.
>
> One of the things that I found fascinating about the way in which the
> Vlad/Cawti breakup was portaryed was the way in which Vlad wasn't
> shown as responding "like a man" if you know what I mean. So, here he
> is, an assasin, an enforcer — and yet there was only a sense of how
> powerless and physically ill he felt about the whole situation. He
> couldn't (and didn't think) he could make the problem go away by being
> tough, he didn't feel that his pain diminished his manhood — it just
> hurt.

What bothered me about the break up - then, was the sudden change
in Cawti.  One minute she's an assassin - the next she's a
revolutionary.  Now, looking back and factoring in that everything we
know about her is filtered through Vlad, it seems a bit easier to accept.
I mean, she could have always had revolutionary leanings and Vlad
just "ignored" that because it bothered him, or he didn't understand it.

I hope I'm being clear enough.  It's been a long week - I will apologize
in advance if I unintentionally offended anyone  ;-)

Michele Riccio
mr1 at rcosta.com