[Dragaera] Ten New Questions after Dzur. [Dzur Spoilers]

Diana diana.neat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 12:20:03 PDT 2008

> And Vlad is obviously still able to kill, but I don't think he'll
> do it for hire again.

Except, one hopes, for one Last Contract.

> What if at some point there are no more of them? Would that remove the
> justification for the gods and/or the Cycle?

It's possible, but we do have evidence that the Cycle continues
uninterrupted long after Vlad's (natural) lifespan would run out, what
with the publication dates of Paarfi's later works. Which, of course,
doesn't mean that there can't have been some sort of fundamental
altering of things, just that it continues to function normally on the
surface. (I have no idea how to work the tenses there.)