[Dragaera] Ten New Questions after Dzur. [Dzur Spoilers]

Alain Feeny sauronth at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 20 10:31:23 PDT 2008

To clarify, my question really was: I am not aware of Paarfi writing
about events that occur during Vlad's timeline, (but obviously only
published hundreds of years later, otherwise it could hardly be
considered historical) and was asking, in the event I missed some
tidbit somewhere, if we did in fact have some writings that were
contemporary to Vlad's story/lifetime, but from Paarfi's point of view.

We obviously don't know how long till Vlad dies (and stays dead), but
if our dating is correct then Vlad is 88 years old (and maybe still
hale and hardy) when Norathar takes the Orb.