[Dragaera] Subjective conversation here!

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Mon Apr 28 11:11:06 PDT 2008

>> (For instance, after reading "Orca", one can go back and read the other
>> Vlad books and see the TON of hints Steve dropped on the way
>
> Is that true?  I thought (perhaps based on _O_'s dedication) that was
> a case of SKZB discovering something was possible and using it, not
> planning it.

I certainly found that after I went back to the older books post-Orca that I
was finding all kinds of hints that were semi-obvious in retrospect. The
most obvious one being Kiera showing up with one of Sethra's jewels to fund
Vlad's turf-war. Why would Sethra take an interest in the first place, and
then resort to the ruse of having Kiera pretend to steal it from her as a
way of distancing herself from the "donation"?

Yeah, I'm going with "Steve had that one planned from the beginning."