[Dragaera] The Orca thing Was: RE: Subjective conversation here!

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 12:03:08 PDT 2008

From: "Tom Foolery" <tomasfoolery at gmail.com>
> On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Philip Hart <philiph at slac.stanford.edu>
> wrote:
>

> > Another question - why does Kiera cultivate Cawti?
> >

> My first reaction is "For Vlad."
>
> But I have no idea why I thought that.

Or perhaps it has to do with the "connection to something that goes beyond this world".

We've certainly seen many clues to Vlad's fate. But if Vlad has a fate, then Cawti is likely to have one as well, especially given how closely tied she is to Vlad, and we have not yet seen all ends.

I am curious if perhaps Cawti herself has/will have a Great Weapon at some point along the line? If so, how likely is it that Sethra will know this before Cawti does?