[Dragaera] Subjective conversation here!

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Mon Apr 28 12:38:40 PDT 2008

> Maybe by _Taltos_ there was a plan, or a possible plan.  There wasn't
> really an intended series before then iirc.

It's my gut feeling on this matter that the Sethra-Kiera relationship was
written into the original pen-and-paper RPG that inspired _Jhereg_.
Somewhere on the internet (Sadly, I've lost the link) I once saw an
interview with the fellow who created the original Dragaeran RPG campaign.
It was pretty interesting getting a look at the foundations of the Empire,
so to speak, and getting a small glimpse at the places where Steve diverged
and ended up creating a world of his own.

If I can find it in my bookmarks, I'll post the link.

As far as the "gave as good as I got" bit in _Jhereg_, I have to wonder how
Vlad feels about that nowadays...*heh*