[Dragaera] Vlads blood

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 10:17:50 PDT 2008

--- On Sun, 5/11/08, Robert <senji at bellsnwhistles.com> wrote:
> > Besides  Vlad would reject Godhood  just on
> > general principles....
> > Vlad has been the Ultimate outsider since before the
> beginning of the
> > Empire(Dolivar). Jhereg may play within the polite
> society of the Empire
> > but for
> > all intents and purposes they are all outsiders like
> any other  criminals

I agree that Vlad is an outsider of a kind, but on the other
hand he's a friend of some of the most powerful people in the
Empire (including one who is maybe /the/ most powerful) and
has had pleasant conversations with the Empress, who rewarded
him for one service with an Imperial title.  So he's also
an insider in some ways people like Savn or even Timmer can
only dream of.

Likewise Dolivar made himself and his band of outsiders part
of the Empire and the Cycle.

> I agree with that. I just cant see him sitting there as a
> god.

He might find a way around having to just sit there.

Jerry Friedman