[Dragaera] Seventeen Steps...

Chris Olson Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 6 16:38:22 PDT 2008

I agree with your thought that humans make poor parallels, but to
dismiss the speculation outright would be to deny the parallels that
brought us The Phoenix Guards, which would be a shame.  (As I understand
it, matching the Three Musketeers to Dragaeran houses was what inspired
the novel.)

Besides, it's entertaining, and this list has been quite for too long,
in anticipation of Jhegaala!

:)
Chris