[Dragaera] Dining _with_ Lady Teldra

Margaret Young myoung at albion.edu
Sun Jun 15 08:48:55 PDT 2008

Sigh, dining "with".

Note to self, don't try to write email AND read at the same time.

>>> "Margaret Young" <myoung at albion.edu> 6/15/2008 11:43 AM >>>
I found a discrepancy between what Vlad remembers in one scene in
_Dzur_
and something described in _Issola_.

In Chapter 13 of _Issola_  Vlad, and Lady Teldra are among the people
who are fed a meal by Sethra (in fact due to the fact that Vlad's left
arm is not at this point functioning Lady Teldra assists him) —
however on page 198 of _Dzur_ Vlad thinks "It occurred to me with a
brief pang that I had never shared a meal with Lady Teldra, and now I
couldn't." Since _Dzur_ is the book in which Vlad becomes conscious of
the fact that Verra has been "changing" his memories are we to presume
that this is another instance of such?

Margaret