[Dragaera] Fwd: Your Amazon.com order hasshipped(#002-8876537-0070618)

Steve Rapaport steve at romlin.com
Sat Jul 5 18:17:49 PDT 2008

Thanks for the heads-up!   Being in England, I just checked Amazon.co.uk and
found the book there to launch Sept 1!   No way, Jose!

Changed over to amazon.com where the official release date is Tuesday (July
8) and ordered them to ship overseas to me.

I was not entirely surprised to see that the US price plus priority shipping
to UK is a bit cheaper than the UK price plus local shipping.  Plus of
course the UK has to wait an extra 2 months.  Make of that what you will....

Steve The Younger.

2008/7/6 Konrad Gaertner <kgaertner at tx.rr.com>:

> Konrad Gaertner wrote:
> >
> > Howard Brazee wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm starting a week-long vacation, and just discovered that the
> > > following is being shipped to my work...
> >
> > ARRGGH!!!  I saw the subject and got all excited thinking Amazon was
> > /finally/ shipping one of the orders I placed back in April, but no....
>
> Aha!  *Now* mine has officially shipped:
>
> : The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
> : ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> : Qty      Item                           Price  Shipped  Subtotal
> : ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> : Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):
> :    1     Jhegaala (Vlad)                 $16.47      1   $16.47
> :    1     Digger, Vol. 1                  $18.95      1   $18.95
>
> But I'm using Super Slow Shipping, so it'll arrive any time from
> yesterday to a week from now.
>
> --
> Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
> http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
> "I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
>                          -- James Nicoll

\Steve