[Dragaera] Jhegaala and spoilers

Mia McDavid mia_mcdavid at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 18:36:50 PDT 2008

Dear friends,

I have posted my spoiler-laden remarks at
http://dreamcafe.com/words/2008/07/06/jhegaala-spoilers/#comment-1800,
which Steve has provided for those who have read the book and wish to
discuss.

I have chosen to do this because it does not require spoiler space.
Steve has another spoiler-free zone for those who so wish it:
http://dreamcafe.com/words/2008/07/06/jhegaala-no-spoilers/

This seems to be a safe and satisfactory solution for all parties, so I
thought I'd mention . . .

Mia

healing line wrote:
> Now how many people have been to Cloquet MN besides you and me??? Though I must say that it makes me even more urgently want to get my hands on this one.  There are plenty of towns in northern WI that could suit too-- Wausau on the Wisconsin r. fx.
>
>  I loved the bits of Fenario we've been privy to in other books esp Brokedown Palace; oh poor Vlad must have been totally adrift in that atmosphere, given his love hate relationship with his Noishpa's neighborhood.
>

> helgaleena
>
> http://helgaleena.deviantart.com
>
> http://helgaleena.mylivepage.com
>
> http://www.myspace.com/helgaleena
>
> http://blog.myspace.com/helgaleena
>
> http://www.aphroditesapples.com
> http://www.darkroastpress.com
>
> the Healing Line 608-255-0504 USA
>

> Message: 10
> Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:54:41 -0700
> From: "Gibbons, Mark" <Mark.Gibbons at nordstrom.com>
> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] Jhegaala - Basically Insignificant Spoilers
> To: <dragaera at lists.dragaera.info>
>

>> This one kind of depressed me, I've got to say.
>>
>> On 7/8/08, Ken Koester <kkoester at email.ers.usda.gov> wrote:
>>> 1
>>> 2
>>> 3