[Dragaera] Jhegaala Spoilers + I suck (No spoilers)

J C greyw01f at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 05:30:11 PDT 2008

So, I live in Canada.  And Canadians, while great bastions of forward-progress in the field of beer drinking and the application of beer while imagining what games one can play while Under The Influence(tm) ON ICE (cf. hockey, curling), are notoriously lacking in their ability to STOCK STEVEN BRUST BOOKS IN THEIR DAMN STORES.

So I'm deleting all these messages in my inbox about Jhegaala spoilers.  Can someone confirm for me what the link is to the archives so that I may peruse them once Chapters.indigo.ca gets off their friggin teckla asses and do some work and I can actually read the book?