[Dragaera] Seventeen Maybe Different Jhegaala Spoilers

Konrad Gaertner kgaertner at tx.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 14:11:57 PDT 2008

Scott Schultz wrote:

> > What I meant about "personal connection" re Verra was Vlad not telling
> > Noij that he'd met her multiple times and the fastest way to get on her
> > bad side would be not to support him whole hog.
>
> How would he back up a claim like that? Vlad is very Dragaeran in his
> relationship to Verra. It's unlikely that Noij would expect to be able to
> pray to Verra and have her appear or even just send him a vision or
> something that verified his claim. Never mind whether Verra would be
> inclined to do that after Vlad told her to, uh, stay out of his life from
> now on. Given that he'd rejected her for what he saw as good reasons, I'd
> have been more surprised by his calling on her influence than by his NOT
> calling on her influence.

Also, I don't think Vlad can contact her while wearing the Black PS.
And even if he was willing and able to, Verra still can't manifest
in Fenario (see _Brokedown Palace_), though Vlad doesn't know this
yet.

Konrad Gaertner - - - - - - - - - - - - email: kgaertner at tx.rr.com
http://kgbooklog.livejournal.com/
"I don't mind hidden depths but I insist that there be a surface."
                          -- James Nicoll