[Dragaera] Jhegaala Spoilers + I suck (No spoilers)

John Dallman jgd at cix.co.uk
Tue Jul 15 13:13:00 PDT 2008

In article <BLU145-W20266B9196EFBFDB59694BD68D0 at phx.gbl>,
greyw01f at hotmail.com (J C) wrote:

> So, I live in Canada.  And Canadians, while great bastions of
> forward-progress in the field of beer drinking and the application of
> beer while imagining what games one can play while Under The
> Influence(tm) ON ICE (cf. hockey, curling), are notoriously lacking
> in their ability to STOCK STEVEN BRUST BOOKS IN THEIR DAMN STORES.

Over here in right-pond land, Amazon.co.uk told me on 11th July that
they won't have copies of the US edition (there's no near-term UK
edition) until the second week of September. They claim this is due to
the US publisher; one can hope that advance orders exceeded the print
run.

--
John Dallman, jgd at cix.co.uk, HTML mail is treated as probable spam.