[Dragaera] Seventeen Maybe Different Jhegaala Spoilers

Bryan Newell bryann at bryann.net
Tue Jul 15 20:55:41 PDT 2008

> > > *spoilers space that won't do you any good if you get the
> digest...*
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> > > *
> The timing here goes like:
>
> 219PI = /Brokedown Palace/
> 220PI = Taltos family migrates west

I wonder if their migration had anything to do with Verra's banishment from
the East.  Noish-pa almost tells Vlad why he left, but then stops himself
("I came from Fenario when--when I had to leave").

What affect did her banishment have on her followers, anyway?  Can she still
have direct contact with those who remain in the East through psionics, or
does that count as "manifestation"?  Father Noij (at least) doesn't seem to
expect to have direct contact with her.

Bryan