[Dragaera] notes on Jhegaala (minor spoiler)

Bryan Newell bryann at bryann.net
Sun Jul 20 18:07:31 PDT 2008

> 71    Vilmothº - Vlad's maternal grandfather?. *Vilmos*? -oth??

Noish-pa tells Vlad early on (pg 13) that Vlad's mother's father left
Fenario either right before or right after she was born, so unless he later
returned to the East, I don't think he was one of the people who died in the
fire.  Of course, Vaski could be talking about members of the Merss family
who had been gone for a while, but that's not the impression I got.

Bryan