[Dragaera] Seventeen Maybe Different Jhegaala Spoilers

Alexx Kay alexx at panix.com
Mon Jul 28 07:56:41 PDT 2008

> Jhegaala spoilers
> Jhegaala spoiler
> Jhegaala spoile
> Jhegaala spoil
> Jhegaala spoi
> Jhegaala spo
> Jhegaala sp
> Jhegaala s
> Jhegaala
> Jhegaal
> Jhegaa
> Jhega
> Jheg
> Jhe
> Jh
>

> 5. Kind of interesting that Vlad doesn't make any use of his personal
> relationship with Verra, or even discuss it.  The Text was written or
> whatever three years after the events, so it would be interesting to
> check the Timeline and see what his perspective at that time says about
> the tone Vlad uses, and his attitude.

Interesting indeed.  Especially since Verra is *responsible* for his
ending up in Burz!  (See Dzur, p.240)  I only realized this after
composing my long email earlier, or I would have mentioned it.  The
addition of that data point makes me more inclined to think that the Big
Secret behind the Merss family might have something to do with witchcraft
and/or demons after all -- since the Demon Goddess, patron of witchcraft,
seems to be taking an interest in them.  She can't intervene in Fenario
directly any more, but she does send Vlad.

By the by, the revised version of The Dragaeran Timeline is now up:
http://www.panix.com/~alexx/dragtime.html
The biggest changes are around 244 PI, with _Jhegaala_, but there have
been ripples and bugfixes throughout.

Alexx