[Dragaera] Jhegaala etc. (no spoilers, I think)

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:02:21 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Alexx Kay <alexx at panix.com> wrote:
>> And we learn that this happened three years before the telling of it.
>> Which
>> ( I think) implies that Vlad was on the run for at least that long.  I'd
>> make that meaning that the telling of this happened not too long before
>> Athyra, but wouldn't swear to it.
>
> Actually, _Jhegaala_ was narrated in 247 PI, definitely after _Athyra_
> (and possibly in response to it, see my earlier speculation).  Probably
> shortly before the events of _Orca_, though it could also have been after.

Which means there's someone besides Kiera who knows how to locate Vlad
when he's on the run: the owner of the black box. (Brust?)

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.