[Dragaera] Dragaera Digest, Vol 27, Issue 4

J C greyw01f at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:52:12 PDT 2008

> For some reason I read that and immediately, "What good is a glass > dagger?" popped into my mind. . . .
I read that and saw "glass slippers --> ruby slippers" and then my mind supplied me with an image of Vlad putting a dagger between the shoulderblades of the Wizard of Oz....
It's probably a significant psychoemotional response about slaying my father because I secretly want to bed my mother or something.  I should stick a dagger between Freud's shoulderblades...