[Dragaera] Vlad and his father

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Wed Sep 17 13:19:09 PDT 2008

We can infer (based on some book content) that he learned to cook some
things from Noish-pa, however (like langosh). And in particular, I
suspect Vlad's father didn't prepare many Easterner dishes, since he
seems to have been trying to pretend to be a Dragaeran (rather than
going the Valabar's route of being accepted by Dragaerans AS a purveyer
of Eastern cooking).

--
ErzsŽébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!