[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Sep 19 11:24:33 PDT 2008

We would want a Vlad who looks shorter than everybody around him.

Sure we can help that with special effects.  Robbie Coltrane is 6'1",
but appears considerably bigger as Hagred in the Harry Potter movies (he
was the first person cast in them - by Rowling).   But he is a heavy man
even without his padding, lifts, and low camera angles.

Everybody else needs to look tall and thin in the camera.   (unless the
character floats off the ground to make herself look taller).

  <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001059/>