[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Johne Cook johne.cook at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:41:43 PDT 2008

Good picks overall.

I always pictured Lady Teldra as somebody dark and quiet and filled with
deep reserves of intelligence and patience and grace.  I was actually
thinking of Cate Blanchett for her and someone snarkier for the Necromancer.

Matt Damon is too brawny for Pel.  I see somebody more cerebral in that
role, maybe an Edward Norton.

I see where you're going with Noish Pa, but Michael Jeter is no longer with
us.  There are lots of paternal types out there.  If he was a bit younger, I
could see Ralph Waite, aka John Walton, Sr.

On Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Buc <bucwheat at cshore.com> wrote:

> My son and I were kicking around the idea of who to cast
> if the Vlad books were made into a movie....
>
> Tossed it back and forth all week and came up with these
> initial picks:
> http://home.cshore.com/bucwheat/vlad/vlad.htm
>
> We haven't thought of a good voice over for Loiosh yet...
> I was thinking Lewis Black, but got a grimace look in return. :)
>
> Let us know if you agree, disagree... alternatives?  :)
>
> Buc

johne cook - wisconsin, usa