[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Fri Sep 19 14:05:01 PDT 2008

Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
> Give Jason Isaacs a different colored wig and cast *him* as
> Morollan.

Yes, I thought of that after I posted. Morrollan has a certain acidic
wit that I think Isaacs would deliver nicely.

I note that we have Khaavren, Pel, and Adron in the list, but we don't
see any of these figures in the Vlad books. OTOH, if you're going to
cast the Paarfi books, you've got some significant people missing.
(Orlando Bloom might play a young Morrolan....)

--
Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!