[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Fri Sep 19 15:06:22 PDT 2008

> >(Orlando Bloom might play a young Morrolan....)

While I'd also considered Orlando Bloom in some capacity (if only as a way
to punctuate the fact that Dragaera is, in many respects, a send-up of
typical Tolkein-derived fantasy) it seems useful to point out that Morollan
and Aliera are both "young" by Dragaeran standards. Given the rate at which
Dragaerans age, a "young" Morollan, meaning circa-Interregnum I suppose,
wouldn't be a whole lot different than the Morollan that Vlad knows.