[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

James Griffin umbraenoctis at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 21:31:19 PDT 2008

While this is a fascinating thread (which has in fact occurred before), I must nearly consider it a point of honor to state that there exists at least one other book which I would prefer to be added to cinema.

;)

James Griffin
Still Another Vlad faN> Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:16:03 -0700> From: lincicum at comcast.net> To: howard at brazee.net> CC: dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> Subject: Re: [Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...> > Howard Brazee wrote:> >> > On Sep 19, 2008, at 3:21 PM, Alexx Kay wrote:> >> >>> Khaavren appears in /Phoenix/,> >>> >> In a relatively unimportant background shot, which would be unlikely to> >> make it into a movie, or to have a name actor playing the part even > >> if it> >> did.> >> > Occasionally we can get an _Around the World in 80 Days_ able to get > > name actors for bit parts.> >> > But having a name actor for a minor or "guest" part means making that > > part interesting. The Harry Potter movies have name actors in > > supporting roles, but they all have to be attractive roles.> > Not necessarily. I'm thinking more like "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World" > where some pretty famous people appear, have one or fewer lines, and get > like 3-4 seconds of screen time.> > The point isn't to be AMAZING in it, the point is to be IN IT.> > Majikjon> _______________________________________________> Dragaera mailing list> Dragaera at lists.dragaera.info> http://lists.dragaera.info/listinfo.cgi/dragaera-dragaera.info