[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Mark Mandel cracksandshards at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 09:47:20 PDT 2008

I'm sorry, but I just can't help it. Even after *Dzur*, every time anyone
mentions Mario I think of a little chubby guy with a hat and a big black
mustache jumping over chasms... and sometimes with his brother Luigi.

Mark A. Mandel, proprietor, Cracks and Shards
http://www.cracksandshards.com
a Steven Brust fan website