[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Tue Sep 23 07:59:10 PDT 2008

> i get the impression that tukko isn't people, and sethra isn't as old as
> verra, as it seems implied that verra predates the mucking about that her
> masters did with humans and dragaerans, the rest is supposition of sorts
> i'd guess.

Just to be clear, by "person", I meant "human", not "extra-planar
pan-dimensional being". Granted, that Sethra's actually undead now, but that
seems to have been a recent event ("recent" being measured against her
lifespan). As far as I know, the lifespans of Cat-Centaurs and Serioli are
unknown, though it seems fair to assume that they are probably similar to
that of Easterners in lieu of any evidence to the contrary.