[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Criss Invidiata invidiata at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 08:12:00 PDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:

> On 9/23/2008 Scott Schultz wrote:
>
>>  Just to be clear, by "person", I meant "human", not "extra-planar
>>  pan-dimensional being". Granted, that Sethra's actually undead now,
>>  but that
>>  seems to have been a recent event ("recent" being measured against
>>  her lifespan).
>>

> When and how did she die and become undead?    What is the difference
> between her before and after this event?
>
> Any guesses?

My impression of Sethra being what it is, she being someone that happens to
other people rather than someone to whom things happen, I've always presumed
she became what she was out of choice. Probably because she perceived that
she still had things to do, and the Wmpire (such as it was at thew time)
still needed her, and the normal few thousand years allotted to her were
simply not enough to do what needed to be done...

--
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails
of the last priest"