[Dragaera] How the world was made (formerly speculation on Spellbreaker).

Jon Lincicum lincicum at comcast.net
Mon Sep 29 19:55:31 PDT 2008

Frank Mayhar wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-09-29 at 19:27 -0700, Jon Lincicum wrote:
>
>> I'm not saying this is how it happened. Just one of myriad ways that
>> things could have gone.
>>
>> More complicated than your idea? Certainly.
>>
>> But which is cooler?
>>

> I'm sorry, but anything that involves merging with a computer fails the
> "Spock's Brain" test.
>
> :-)

Heh.

I can just see Sethra walking around with a remote control clicky-thingy.

Again, this is just a big bundle of wild-eyed speculation. I thought I'd
throw in possible explanations for the origins of Verra's sisters,
Chaz/Tukko's predicament, Sethra's long life, Verra's godhood, the
origins of the Paths of the Dead, Deathgate, etc etc in there as long as
I was on a roll.

All that it has going for it is that it mostly fits the facts as we know
them. But then, so would Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.