[Dragaera] Loraan's Motives

Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood dalton_0907 at gaeacoop.org
Thu Oct 2 08:08:11 PDT 2008

Alexx Kay wrote:
> Now that is certainly possible.  On the other hand, being undead doesn't
> seem to prevent him from holding his lands and titles, so I wouldn't make
> any strong assumptions about the issue.

It might not have been widely known that he was undead. Morrolan may not
have wanted to advertise his death, given the circumstances, and I think
the only other witness was Vlad, also unlikely to report it. His Teckla
serfs didn't know he was undead (not that that counts for much).

--
Erzsébet of Catspirit Wood
Support Steven Brust!