[Dragaera] If the Vlad books were made into a movie...

Mark Mandel cracksandshards at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 18:48:20 PDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Scott Schultz <scott at cjhunter.com> wrote:

> Yes, we have no hard factual details about Serioli, Cat-Centaurs, or much
> of anything else in the world outside of the Empire. I'm not even certain I
> could describe a Serioli, despite having "met" one in _Dragon_. Heck, we've
> met plenty of Chreotha craftsmen, but I'm not sure that I could tell you
> what the physical characteristics of their House are, except that the
> characters in the stories seem to be able to discern them.

short?, dark?, curly brown hair, flat features

... from evidence on p. 72 of Yendi in the Ace first edition, according to
some joker named Mandel (
http://www.cracksandshards.com/characteristics.html#table), who also
indicates ((http://www.cracksandshards.com/contentsV.html#Yendi), that
that's in chapter 2.

Mark A. Mandel, proprietor, Cracks and Shards
http://www.cracksandshards.com
a Steven Brust fan website