[Dragaera] Fwd: On a lighter note...

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 10:56:37 PDT 2008

Or "G is for Gory, the best kind of scene."

(Or "Gorey".)

By the way, it's "Cthulhu" with no apostrophe.  And
I don't care what anyone says--it's two syllables.

Somehow I'd prefer "consolidated" to "regional".  It
suggests unnatural textures, inexplicably resembling
the curiously /gelatinous/ consistency of the
shoggoths that shamble the corridors of elder Night.

Jerry Friedman apologizes to Mark for the duplicate
post (or approximate duplicate).