[Dragaera] Current Financial Mess

Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com
Sun Oct 5 12:37:03 PDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 12:32 -0700, Maximilian Wilson wrote:
> Progressives hate Bush even though in many ways his agenda was a
> liberal one (nation-building, easy credit, entitlement programs). Thus
> we see that American politics is as much about tribal dominance as
> substance.

Speaking as, more or less, a "progressive," I loathe the Bush crew
because of their social conservatism, dishonesty and fiscal
irresponsibility, among other things.  There are plenty of good reasons
for a progressive to dislike Bush and his bunch and it's not really
about "tribal dominance" at all, as far as I can see.

For that matter, a whole _lot_ of conservatives loathe Bush, in
particular for that "fiscal irresponsibility" thing as well as a number
of other reasons.
--
Frank Mayhar frank at exit.com     http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/