[Dragaera] Current Financial Mess

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Mon Oct 6 06:38:53 PDT 2008

On Sun, October 5, 2008 14:40, Philip Hart wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008, Jim Katz wrote:
>
>> Hmmm, actually no, it more brings to mind what a Jhereg administration
would be
>> like with all the backstabbing and crooks currently in charge in
congress. The
>> Dems created the current mortgage crisis through the CRA
>
> Hmm, actually no, that's 100% bs propaganda, but this isn't a good place
to argue about politics.

I would have to agree.  We seem to have established that (shock! horror!)
we don't all agree on this particular bit of politics; perhaps it would be
best for all concerned to leave it at that, and go back to Dragaera. --
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info