[Dragaera] The Enclouding

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Thu Oct 9 10:59:32 PDT 2008

> Or am I taking the analogy between the Enclouding and smog too literally?

I'd say you're taking it too literally, at least if you expect it to behave
in any way like a meterological phenomenon. The analogy to smog is an
indication of what it looks like and how it's associated with an
"industrial" area. There's no particular reason to believe that it's a
transient phenomenon, particularly given its sorcerous nature. It may be
like a radioactive isotope, with an absurdly long "half-life".

Even if it might disperse over time, it's been accumulating for hundreds of
millenia. A couple of centuries isn't that long a time in comparison.