[Dragaera] The Enclouding

Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM Chrisf.Olson at Sun.COM
Thu Oct 9 15:33:45 PDT 2008

On 10/09/08 15:29, Philip Hart wrote:
> Easy to wave away - Morollan arranges for the above.  We already know
> that
> he maintains the local air pressure at sea level normal.
True.  But when asked why the ears don't pop, he just looked smug.

Now, is he smug because he knows and isn't saying, or is he covering up
his lack of knowledge by being smug.

I wouldn't put it past Morrolan to refuse to admit he doesn't know why
his ears don't pop when arriving a mile in the air.  He's smug that way.

Poking my head from out my computer,
Chris