[Dragaera] List messages

Scott Schultz scott at cjhunter.com
Mon Oct 13 09:25:38 PDT 2008

While I'd rather discuss the content of the email than the email itself,
I've been posting to the list for years with no change in my personal email
setup.

Dorothy, did you receive the email I sent you personally? If so, was it
legible? I sent it to you in exactly the same way I sent the original email
to the list.

This message is being sent that same way. If you can read this and/or read
the private message I sent you, then I have to chalk it up to some weirdness
that happened when your client received the message.

All that said, I took a look at the message source and my message seems to
have come through the list uuencoded. Mine isn't the only one to come
through that way but mine should NOT be getting encoded like that. I have my
mail settings such that it should be doing no encoding at all.

For kicks, I've revised my news posting settings to disable the uuencoding,
just to see what happens.

Apologies to the list while I try to figure this out.