[Dragaera] Vlad's passivity

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:36:46 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Alexx Kay <alexx at panix.com> wrote:
> If Vlad ever makes a positive decision about something he wants (or wants
> to become), and actively pursues it, I expect he has the wherewithal to
> accomplish such goals.  But, so far, he seems entirely lacking in such
> motivation.

Not entirely... there's something he wants at the end of /Issola/. The
getting of it is interleaved throughout the text of /Dzur/. Vlad has
wanted this thing before, or something similar, and there isn't
anything which can keep him from getting it.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

"Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my
brethren, ye have done it unto me."