[Dragaera] Hallowe'en!

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 12:35:52 PDT 2008

--- On Fri, 10/31/08, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
> On 10/31/2008 Scott Schultz wrote:
> >  I've always felt that Zelazney is peripherally on
> topic here, given
> >  Steve's
> >  admiration for Roger Zelazney, so I figured I'd
> make my annual
> >  recommendation to check out "A Night In The
> Lonesome October". I've
> >  got to figure out where my own copy has got to!

Sorry to piggyback.  Am I the only one here who
thought /Changeling/ was kind of fun, but really,
really enjoyed /Madwand/?  I think it had to do with
that particular unconventional narrator.  Could this
have to do with my enjoyment of some unconventional
narrators in the fiction of an author who's more on
topic here?

I regret to say I'm not a big fan of /A Night in
the Lonesome October/, or anything else Roger Z.
wrote after /Madwand/.  My favorite of his will
always be "He Who Shapes".

Jerry Friedman